How to Increase Customer-Pay Service Revenue
Increasing coveted customer-pay service revenue is critical to the success of your dealership. But what's the best way to connect to make it happen? What does all this mean for your dealership?
In this webinar you will learn:
- Best practices for driving customer pay service revenue through bread-and-butter services like brake, tire and battery sales
- The techniques to use to attract the customers who need these repairs
- The importance of maintaining customer business after the sale with prepaid maintainance plans
DMEautomotive will also discuss new findings from their national consumer surveys which revealed:
- 56% of customers with a prepaid or complimentary service plan are likely to continue servicing at the dealership after expiration.
- Younger customers are much more likely to have a plan, and are more likely to have all maintainance done under the plan.
- As vehicles reach age 3-6 years, only 31% of customers report using the dealership for bread-and-butter services like brakes, oil changes, batteries and tire replacement.
Join DME's CMO Mike Martinez and Consumer Research Director Dr. Mary Sheridan for an extensive look at how to generate more customer pay dollars from current and next generation consumers, and the best practice marketing and communication strategies that target in-market buyers for tire, brake and battery services.
|Webinar registration policy