|Town Hall Webinar with NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz|
|Event Date: 10/04/2012 03:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time|
To provide transparency about NCUA’s initiatives and continue an ongoing dialog with stakeholders, NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz will host her second town hall webinar of 2012. During the free webinar, Chairman Matz will provide updates on:
During the live webinar, participants will be able to type in questions about any topic relating to the credit union industry.
- Credit union industry performance,
- NCUA’s low-income credit union eligibility initiative,
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative,
- The corporate credit union resolution,
- The new Office of National Examinations and Supervision,
- Recently finalized and proposed rules, and
- Other current topics.