5 Steps to Meet the September 30 IPv6 Deadline
|Event Date: 08/30/2012 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time|
Federal agencies must meet a deadline to deploy IPv6 on their public-facing websites. But, 99% of all federal websites aren't supporting the next-gen Internet Protocol on their DNS, email and Web services, according to a survey conducted by NIST.
This free one-hour webinar will give you the tools, as well as outline 5 steps, to help your agency move quickly toward compliance as the clock ticks precariously down.
Participate in this webcast and learn:
- How to get your agency on the road to compliance
- Where to find agency help in the federal government
- How to get the best services from the GSA schedules
- About the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) IPv6 standards and how IPv6 has been integrated into a long list of USGv6 certified products
- How five federal agencies, including the Department of Veterans Affairs, have already made the transition
- Dale Geesey, Chief Operating Officer, Auspex Technologies (CISSP)
- Derrick Evans, Department Veterans Affairs
- David Prall, Consulting Systems Engineer, Cisco