Lightweight Java EE Architectures with Adam Bien
Don’t miss this Webcast as Adam Bien offers his perspective on Spring 3 Framework and Java EE. Hear how Java EE 6 creates modern, lightweight architectures for enterprise Java. Adam will cover Java EE 6 concepts as well as the Spring 3 Framework used with Java EE 6, comparing the pros and cons of using them together or independently.
You’ll hear how Java EE 6:
Register for this Webcast today.
- Offers maximum design flexibility. The Java EE 6 platform uses the Java Community Process that involves Oracle, IBM, Red Hat, and Apache.
- Eliminates all the plumbing that was previously required to build Java EE applications.
- Lets you start in minutes with pure business logic, and evolve and learn new things over time.
- Greatly improves long-term application maintenance and deployment speeds.
- Makes applications portable—proprietary descriptors and vendor extensions are not required.
Adam Bien, Author, Java Ambassador and Java Champion