Webcast Series: Drive project success & financial performance with business critical Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
Oracle Primavera is proud to present a three-part series of webcasts linking Enterprise Project Portfolio Management with enhanced operational performance and better financial results. Find out how consistently delivering successful projects is vital to the success of an asset intensive organization and the significant impact on its bottom-line.
During each event, you’ll also have the opportunity to chat live with Oracle Primavera solution experts. Get in-depth answers to your questions, learn more about our best-in class solutions, or ask for a free demo.
Missed the live webcasts? They are now available on-demand, register below and watch them now.
Webcast Series Part I: Plan – Aligning project selection and prioritization with corporate objectives
This webcast looks at two key questions:
Accenture will present a compelling case for why asset intensive organizations should consider Enterprise PPM as business critical. Listen to a very insightful discussion and learn more about:
- Are you aligning portfolio decisions with strategic objectives?
- How do you effectively measure the success of your portfolio decisions?
Also during this session you will hear from Geoff Roberts, Industry Strategist at Oracle Primavera who has over 30 years experience in project management/project controls in the construction, utilities and oil & gas sectors. Geoff will share how Enterprise PPM is a best practice and can support an organization through project selection and prioritization, ensuring that decisions are aligned with corporate objectives.
- How technology is being used to enhance project delivery.
- How collaboration enhances delivery performance.
- The major challenges associated with the planning phase of a project.
Webcast Series Part II: Build – Consistently delivering successful projects to ensure financial success
This webcast will look at three key questions:
Hear from Geoff Roberts, Industry Strategist from Oracle Primavera. Geoff will look at how solutions can help to address the challenges around:
- How do you maintain consistency in delivery whilst maintaining visibility and control?
- How do you deal with project risk and mitigation strategies?
- How do you ensure accurate reporting?
- Visibility and governance
- Communication and complex coordination
- Collecting and reporting progress
- Measuring and reporting
Webcast Series Part III: Operate – Ensuring consistency and repeatable success
This webcast will look at two key questions:
Hear from Geoff Roberts, Industry Strategist from Oracle Primavera. Geoff will investigate how Oracle's Primavera applications can help you manage complex projects covering multiple years and phases.
- How do you ensure best practice is captured and repeated?
- How do you manage consistency across the team?
It is imperative that organizations understand the impact projects can have on their business. Attend this webcast and understand how capturing best practice and ensuring consistency when delivering projects is vital, not only to the success of the project but also to the financial success of an organization.