Is Fleet Maintenance a Core Competency?
What factors should you consider if you are contemplating outsourcing?
Find out how to drive what matters in your fleet maintenance decisions.
Good vehicle maintenance has never been more critical to fleets or more complex and expensive. As a result, many companies are once again weighing the benefits of outsourcing maintenance. Attend this free, must-see Webcast presented by Fleet Owner and sponsored by Ryder to learn from maintenance experts and fleet executives about the key factors impacting fleet maintenance operations today, including:
- The maintenance-related elements of CSA
- Emissions regulations
- Longer trade cycles/ older trucks
- The growing technician shortage
- Equipment complexity
- The use of alternative power vehicles
- Access to maintenance technology and technical training
- Keeping shops up to industry standards
- Proprietary parts and integrated drivetrains
- Uptime and accountability
Whether you decide to outsource maintenance or handle it in-house, this information is intended to help you identify maintenance issues that are important to consider now-- and for your future.
Register online today to reserve your space at this important, free event!
|Webinar registration policy