Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Time: 02:00 PM EST
Most car buyers now find their dealers on Google. About half of buyers who visited a dealers site arrived at the site via search.
When you perform a Google search on your dealership, are you happy with what you see? Based on what you see, will somebody buy a car from you? Can they even find your dealership?
Dealer attendees will learn:
Spend 60-minutes with Brian Pasch, CEO of PCG Digital Marketing, as he spells out fast and simple ways dealers can use Google to sell cars.
- How to leverage the latest changes in Google to drive more traffic to their websites.
- Strategies to increase your online CSI scores using Google Places.
- Why Google Adwords Express may be your secret weapon for Fixed Ops marketing.
- How to measure the ROI of your online investments using Google Analytics.
- The most important changes made by Google that will impact your dealerships online marketing strategy in 2012.
- How to establish a digital marketing budget using a simple Excel spreadsheet.
- The risks of not having your marketing message in front of as many in-market shoppers as possible, as often as possible.
PCG Digital Marketing
Automotive News Online