Title: Navigating Government Relations for Dietary Supplements, Functional Food and Nutritional Products in the Current Political Landscape
Date/Time: Now Available On Demand!
They say if you’re not at the table, you’ll be on the menu—and if you can’t find a seat at the table, you’ve got to bring your own chair. CRN and Natural Products INSIDER invite you to pull up a chair for their next webinar on navigating the current government relations landscape—but don’t get too comfortable sitting down.
Agility is key to success in the ever-changing political landscape and the legislative environment right now can be particularly challenging for government relations professionals and lobbyists. The Trump administration’s push for regulatory rollbacks while observers forecast a power shift afoot in Congress means stakeholders must be poised to adjust their outreach, even as they stand firm in their advocacy for consumer access to safe and beneficial dietary supplement, functional food and nutritional products.
This webinar presents experts who will share past learnings in the context of the present landscape to help your company chart a course for the future that is flexible and effective.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand the current legislative environment and spot potential opportunities and challenges
- Break through negative connotations about lobbying and more fully understand its value and relevance to not only the industry, but consumers as well
- Learn more about building and maintaining relationships on Capitol Hill
- Identify new allies in the wake of champions Harkin and Hatch retiring
- Understand the role voluntary industry programs like the Supplement OWL play in the context of pro- and anti-regulatory administrations
- Catch a glimpse of the future of government relations—“lobbying 3.0” and beyond
A Q&A period will follow speaker presentations.
Moderated by Mike Greene, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, Council for Responsible Nutrition