Webinar Event Details
Title: Enabling Digital Transformation with SAP Lumira
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND:
Originally broadcast on:
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Time: 11:00 am ET/ 8:00 am PT
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
What You'll Learn
What’s the role of data and analytics in fueling digital transformation?
Digital transformation requires new ways of thinking about data and how it is used. It also requires breaking data siloes and process barriers that prevent business users and IT from coming together. To become the agile and adaptive business today’s customers demand, companies must do more to harness the abundance of data across the enterprise and put it to work at the speed of business.
SAP Lumira addresses this challenge by offering companies a fresh and bold approach, combining self-service data discovery and interactive dashboard and analytic application creation in one solution. With optimized connectivity to SAP systems, it delivers breakthrough performance and insight. Now everyone can have confidence the numbers are right and that time isn’t wasted on managing data silos and shadow IT tasks.
Join this webinar to see how SAP Lumira can provide you with the transformational capabilities you need in the digital economy. You will learn how SAP Lumira:
• Brings business and IT teams together under a single solution that allows business users to rapidly prototype and promote insights to IT for enrichment
• Simplifies analytics for users and administrators by delivering an exceptional, simple- to- use interface and experience
• Increases self-service user adoption by easing the learning curve for business users to create and consume analytics and reduces the time and cost burden for IT
• Provides optimized, timely access to governed data in the SAP BW, SAP HANA, and Universes, delivering the best analytics performance on SAP systems
• Ensures enterprise-wide access to governed, secure, and timely data, eliminating the need for stale periodic data extracts, data siloes, and shadow IT projects
Steve McHugh, Director, BI Enterprise Marketing, SAP, has a solid background in Enterprise Performance Management and Analytics. For the last several years, Steve has been involved in leading marketing efforts for SAP’s on-premise enterprise BI solutions. Currently, his focus is directed on helping enterprise BI customers with their “Journey to the Cloud”, extending and expanding their Analytics adoption and use by capitalizing on their on-premise investments and data through Hybrid Analytics.
Blair Wheadon, SAP, works to understand the data discovery challenges of our customers, share best practices, and evangelize solutions. He advises customers, analysts and partners on SAP’s business intelligence portfolio strategy, roadmap, client tool strategy, and licensing details. Prior to joining SAP in 2003, Blair was a developer and product manager for Siebel Systems. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Calgary.
Patrick Sims is a Sr. Director in the Global Center of Excellence for Analytics at SAP. He has over 20 years of focus in data warehousing and business analytics with responsibilities in sales, pre-sales, and services. In his current role, he is an analytics evangelist within SAP providing strategy, guidance, and enablement on SAP's analytics portfolio. Patrick also works with large and mid-sized companies and public sector organizations to help them define their BI strategies, identify and adopt best practices in analytics, and craft the optimal analytics solution to meet their business needs.