|NOTE: This is a recording. Viewing this recording does not qualify for CPE.
CPE was awarded for the live event on December 14, 2017. If you watched the live webcast and qualified for CPE, you may access your certificate by clicking the CPE button at the bottom of the screen.
Date: December 14, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Subject Area: Specialized Knowledge*
Join PwC Deals for our annual year-end review and outlook for 2018. Bob Saada, US Deals Leader, and a panel of industry insiders will review the current state of the deals market in the US and what we envision the M&A landscape could look like in 2018.
Topics include key themes that impacted the 2017 M&A market and the forces driving the 2018 M&A environment:
- Re-defining the core - why and how large companies in several sectors are using M&A to redefine their business
- Emergence of the gigadeal - after a year of decline in megadeals, will we see a return to larger scale deals in 2018?
- What technology - which technology sectors can we expect to rise in prominence in 2018, and which ones will slow?
- Rising risk factors - how risks in executing deals are evolving, including cyber
- Populism and the regulatory regime - how regulatory policies in the US and abroad will impact the 2018 landscape
- People and culture - managing multigenerational workforces and other workforce issues in post-deal integration