||NOTE: This is a recording. Viewing this recording does not qualify for CPE.
CPE was awarded for the live event on January 18, 2017. If you watched the live webcast and qualified for CPE, you may access your certificate by clicking the CPE button at the bottom of the screen.
Date: January 18, 2017
Time: 01:00 PM EST
With a Trump Administration and Republican-controlled Congress, tax reform is a priority. What does all of this mean for global companies with investments and business in the United States?
Join PwC's leaders in tax policy and US inbound issues to learn:
- How is the US tax system unique?
- What is the process of transforming tax reform into US law?
- What are the option for tax reform and how do they compare and contrast? (Camp plan, Trump proposal, Republican Blueprint)
- What are the consequences for US inbound companies, from interest deducibility, treatment of intangibles, state taxes, and border adjustability?
Our speakers include:
- Chris Kong, US Inbound Tax Leader
- Peter Merrill, US National Economics and Statistics, Principal
- Bernard Moens, US Inbound International Tax Services Leader
- Pam Olson, US Deputy Tax Leader & Washington National Tax Services Leader
- Oren Penn, US Inbound Tax and International Tax Services, Principal