|2016 AICPA/PCPS/CPA.com National MAP Survey Highlights|
Type: Audio Webcast
Date: December 12, 2016
Time: 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM ET
Recommended CPE Credit: 0
Results from the 2016 AICPA/PCPS/CPA.com National MAP Survey, the profession’s largest benchmarking survey, are in! What do the numbers mean for the profession? How does your firm compare? The survey offers participating firms a comprehensive platform to perform a personalized diagnostic review of their firm, providing numerous important takeaways.
In 60 minutes you’ll learn how the profession performed since the last survey and what the forecast looks like. Analysis will include metrics and commentary on everything from client fees to partner compensation. Show up for the financial review, and stay for the technology trends. Whether you’re a single-owner practice or a multi-partner firm you’re going to discover something that brightens your outlook for the year ahead!
This webcast will be presented by William R. Pirolli, CPA/CFF/PFS/CGMA. Bill is active in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, having served on numerous Committees and Task forces. He is currently appointed to the AICPA’s Board of Directors and is a partner at DiSanto Priest & Co, as well as its affiliates and entities. He is a frequent speaker both locally and nationally on issues related to the management of an accounting practice. In his over 35 years of continuous service to his clients, Mr. Pirolli has performed a variety of business and personal tax, accounting and consulting services to a diverse client base. As a Director of Bentley Consulting Group, Mr. Pirolli also provides strategic planning and management consulting services to accounting and law firms, non-profits and privately held businesses.
This webcast is free. There is no option for CPE.
- Present firm owners, partners, firm administrators and others an analysis of the 2016 National MAP Survey
- Provide metrics and commentary on everything from client fees to partner compensation
- Learn how benchmarking can provide vital information for key metrics that can help all firm sizes create strategies to propel them to the next level
WILLIAM R. PIROLLI, CPA, CFF/PFS/CGMA
DISANTO PRIEST & CO, CPA’S
BENTLEY CONSULTING GROUP
117 METRO CENTER BOULEVARD, SUITE 3000
WARWICK, RI 02886
401-921-2000 401-921-2010 (FAX)
Mr. Pirolli was previously the managing partner of Pirolli, Deller & Conaty, CPA's, a small Firm of three partners and two professional staff. He first joined the Firm as a college intern in 1978 and became a partner in 1986. In 2007 the Firm merged with the multidisciplinary accounting and business advisory firm of DiSanto Priest & Co. Mr. Pirolli is now a partner in this firm of 45 professionals and 70 total associates including its affiliated entities, Bentley Wealth Management, Bentley Information Technology Group, Bentley Consulting Group and the Bentley Charitable Foundation.
In his over 35 years of continuous service to his clients, Mr. Pirolli has performed a variety of business and personal tax, accounting and consulting services to a diverse client base. Currently, he focuses his efforts on financial, investment, family and estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, corporate growth, shareholder matters, financing and succession planning.
As a Director of Bentley Consulting Group, Mr. Pirolli also provides strategic planning and management consulting services to accounting and law firms, non-profits and privately held businesses. He has facilitated numerous retreats and is a frequent local and national speaker to the accounting profession.
Mr. Pirolli has served the local and national accounting profession and civic community for over 25 years. Some of his significant accomplishments include:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
• Board of Directors, AICPA Governing Council - 2015-2018
• AICPA Cooperation with the Bar Committee, 2013-2015
• PCPS Executive Committee, 2004–2013 / Chair 2011-2013
• Practitioners Symposium Steering Committee, 2009-present / Chair 2014-2016
• Nominating Committee, 2008 & 2009
• RI Delegate to AICPA Governing Council, 2001-2003
• Small Firm Advocacy Committee, 1996–1999
• MAP Committee Task Force on Small Firm Networks, founding member of first network group
• AICPA Group of 100 Strategic Planning Committee, 2001-2002
Rhode Island Society of CPA’s:
• President, 2003-2004
• Board of Directors, 1996-2005
• Chairman of the Nominating Committee
• MAP Committee for five years/ two as Chairman
• Various task forces and strategic planning committees
• Board of Directors – The Kent Center, 2004-2007
• Member of the Community College of RI Alumni Hall of Fame
• Past Chairman/Board of Directors - Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, 1996-2001
• Board of Directors & Treasurer - Rhode Island Academic Decathlon 1994-1998
• Active in the Warwick Education Foundation Child Mentors Program - Mentor for five years