Become More Strategic and
Add Value with SAP S/4HANA
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND:
Originally broadcast on:
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016
Time: 11:00 am ET/ 8:00 am PT
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and SAP, hosted by SAPinsider
SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation ERP, built on a simpler data model and improved user experience. The second major update to SAP S/4HANA is on the way, planned for October. This webinar is your opportunity to see how SAP S/4HANA works and get an advance look at what this update will bring. It will also guide you to selecting a partner who can bring the optimized platform to deliver the benefits of IT modernization. Join this webinar to:
• Gain a deeper understanding of SAP S/4HANA and its benefits
• Understand how SAP S/4HANA is organized into core, products, and suite
• Learn the new capability planned for the October update
• Hear about the Gartner report on vendors in the SAP HANA solution space
• See the major business cases for SAP S/4HANA in your organization
• Learn about the infrastructure required to run SAP HANA
• Hear about customer successes
Carl Dubler, Senior Director of Product Marketing for SAP S/4HANA, SAP
Carl Dubler is Senior Director of Product Marketing for SAP S/4HANA. With an IT career stretching back to the late 1980s, he has done nearly every role in the business. In his nine years at SAP,
he also managed SAP’s first commercially-available cloud product and first cloud product on SAP HANA.
Satheesh Iyer, Category Manager, HPE Converged Solutions
Satheesh Iyer is a Category Manager for Converged Solutions at HPE Americas region. Satheesh has an extensive background in enterprise solutions, Big Data and Cloud, IT, solution architecture and data security.
Satheesh has over 20 years of experience in the technology industry.