On demand webinar: Service for the Next Generation
Customer Self Service is now the single most popular customer service channel and the mix of channels and preferences for customer service continue to change at an accelerating pace. Digital channels like chat, co-browse, social networks and communities are exploding and delivering these and other service engagements via a mobile device is now table stakes.
Michael Maoz, Research Vice President and Distinguished Analyst at Gartner Research, Jerry Oversen, VP Global Consumer Services at Gogo, and Oracle’s VP of Product Management, Stephen Fioretti, join forces to discuss what’s happening with mobile customer self-service, social channels and the digital explosion and what organizations need to consider in this next evolution of customer service.
The webcast addresses:
- Market trends, pain points and imperatives in the world of customer service
- How the growth of digital channels and mobile web customer service are crucial for delivering great service experiences
- What organizations are doing to address the digital channel revolution in their overall customer service strategy
- How easy to find and accurate knowledge management is a critical foundation for delivering customer service
- How service needs to be consistent, simple, convenient and immediate
- The impact that the rise of IoT (Internet of Things) will have on customer service