This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 02:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST
|Customers are changing: so must the way in which brands support them.
In a recent survey, more than half of connected consumers say that efficiency, ease of service, support and assistance determines brand loyalty.
Technology support is no longer just about just break/fix; access to intuitive support must now accompany the customer through every stage of their journey with your products – from purchase to installation, through use and troubleshooting, all the way to upgrade – in order to strengthen customer loyalty. We call this new paradigm of support “Connected Support.”
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How the shift in focus from troubleshooting to customer success is changing the technology support landscape
- How to effectively address the growing demand for self-service support as consumers become more independent
- How combining in-app or web-based self-service with easy escalation to assisted channels is reducing customer effort
- How we’ve seen Upclick and other customers adapt their traditional approaches to support
Join us if you are a:
- Customer Success/Support/Service/Experience Executive or Manager
- Contact Center/Call Center Operations Executive or Manager
- Product Manager or Product Executive responsible for self-service support
Senior Director of Customer Success