This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Wednesday, March 09, 2016 01:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PDT
|In today's increasingly cost-sensitive marketplace, your voice application (IVR) can provide an important competitive advantage. Implementing IVR best practices and leveraging IVR automation can lead to more satisfied customers, lower costs and higher revenue per customer.
Join us for our latest webinar and discover how you can use market-leading technology to cut operational costs while measurably improving the customer experience. You will learn:
- Best practices for IVR implementation and automation
- How to increase self-service rates and staffing efficiency
- How to use A/B testing to iterate the best caller experience
- How to reduce the cost per call
Join industry expert Jeff Dworkin and IVR implementers from the Neat Company and Spoken Communications at 1:00 PM Eastern on Wednesday, March 9 for a discussion of IVR trends, best practices and cost-saving case studies.
Who should attend:
- Customer care executives charged with reducing costs
- IT executives interested in cutting edge technology
- Line of business leaders seeking to optimize the customer experience while reducing costs
VP of Customer Care Operations
The Neat Company
President, Voice Discovery Services