|Accounting Issues - Part II|
|Event Date: 06/22/2016 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time|
Credit unions can gain valuable insight into maintaining accurate accounting records and strengthening internal controls during this webinar.
Our panel will enlarge on topics discussed during part two of this series, including:
• Changes Coming to the Allowance for Loan Losses;
• Best Internal Control Practices for Small Credit Unions;
• Understanding Grant Accounting;
• The NCUA Call Report; and
• Current Expected Credit Loss Accounting Standard
No CPE credits are awarded for our webinars.
A certificate can be earned, if you successfully passed the quiz at the end of the webinar and answer the poll questions.
The certificate is for completion only. You must get at least 8 out of 12 answers correct to pass the test.