Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) – Updates Since September 2015
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 EDT
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. ET
CPD for Lawyers: 1.0 Substantive Hour
CPD for HRPA and CHRP Members: 1 Hour
- Understanding the approach of Canada’s CASL regulators
- The latest in CASL investigations
- How the regulators approach investigations
- Understanding the upcoming private right of action
- Vital steps your company needs to take
Donald Johnston – Partner, Technology, Aird & Berlis LLP
Paige Backman – Partner, Technology, Aird & Berlis LLP
Meghan Cowan – Associate, Privacy and Technology, Aird & Berlis LLP
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar.
Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
A confirmation with login details will be emailed to you upon registering.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please email: email@example.com.
For information regarding Aird & Berlis LLP webinars and communications, please email: