How Workplace Health, Safety and Privacy Clash and Converge
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
9:00 - 10:00 a.m. ET
CPD for Lawyers:
- Employer health and safety duties and employee privacy: a balancing act.
- New workplace violence and harassment rules and employee privacy: tougher to balance?
- New rules for universities and colleges and privacy: where to draw the line.
- Exposure of workers in institutional settings (e.g. hospitals) and patient privacy: what now?
- Real life issues and how to solve them in a legally compliant fashion.
1 Substantive Hour
CPD for HRPA and CHRP Members:
Lorenzo Lisi, Partner, Labour & Employment, Aird & Berlis LLP
Cynthia Sefton, Partner, Litigation, Aird & Berlis LLP
Paige Backman, Partner, Privacy, Aird & Berlis LLP
Meghan Cowan, Associate, Labour & Employment, Aird & Berlis LLP
A confirmation with login details will be emailed to you upon registering.
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar.
Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please email: email@example.com.
For information regarding Aird & Berlis LLP webinars and communications, please email:
Click to email