Avoiding the developer ‘blues’ when integrating Bluetooth into your embedded system
On-demand webcast: Aired live:
January 27, 2016 02:00 PM EST
Bluetooth technology is proliferating embedded markets: medical, consumer, industrial, automotive – it’s pretty much everywhere. This proliferation stems from the past 15+ years of successful Bluetooth development and deployment, and particularly the significant technological advancements rolled out with Bluetooth low energy over the past few years.
Join Tina Jeffrey, product manager at QNX Software Systems, Rajanikant Mohan, director of short range wireless business at Mindtree Limited, and OpenSystems Media as we take a close look at the nuts and bolts of this leading short-range wireless technology, and the factors developers should consider when selecting a Bluetooth stack for their next embedded system.
Register and attend this session to learn about:
- Bluetooth protocols, and profiles used for different market use cases
- IEEE 11073 Continua stack for medical applications
- Pros and cons of different approaches for integrating Bluetooth into an embedded design
- Challenges developers are faced with during the integration process and strategies to address and overcome these
- Other mindful considerations that lend to ease of development and speed time-to-market
Tina Jeffrey, Product Manager, QNX
Rajanikant Mohan, Director Short Range Wireless Business, Mindtree Ltd.
John McHale, OpenSystems Media