The Theory of FFT Techniques for Signal Analysis and Applications in FMCW Radar Measurement Systems
On-demand webcast: Aired live:
February 02, 2016 09:00 AM EST
This webinar addresses the processing of FMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave) signals from Radar transmitters, and highlights the growing importance of FMCW systems in applications such as Automotive. The presentation covers the most important signal processing algorithms used by modern Spectrum/Signal Analysers, in particular Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) Techniques.
What you will learn:
- Signal Analysis based on Fast Fourier Transform
- Signal Processing techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Radar Technology.
- How to implement a FMCW signal analyser for any bandwidth.
- How to test a FMCW transmitter on a lab.
Victor Fernandez, Regional Wireless Specialist, Anritsu
John McHale, OpenSystems Media