This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 02:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PDT
|Today’s customer is vastly different than the customer of the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s or even 2000s. Your average customer today is:
- Informed – 90% of consumers will always check a website before emailing or calling a company.
- Connected – Close to 1.7 billion people have active social media accounts.
- Mobile – 3.65 billion mobile users have access to the internet via smartphones and tablets.
This new mobile consumer presents both positive opportunities and seemingly daunting challenges for your business. Satisfying customer experiences can build loyalty and turn your customers into word-of-mouth marketers. On the flip side, it takes seconds for a negative interaction to go viral in the digital world. When customer engagement can make or break you, it’s more important than ever to adapt quickly and foster intimate customer relationships.
These truly engaged customers can be expected to
- buy 90% more frequently,
- spend 60% more per transaction,
- and deliver three times the value to your brand over the course of a year (Rosetta)
What attendees will learn:
- The impact of the mobile consumer on our customer engagement strategies
- Market trends and best practices for capitalizing on this shift to differentiate from your competition
- How contact center management company Centrinex responded to changing customer demands and, as a result, grew its business
Who should attend:
- C-Level executives and department heads (President, CEO, CXO, CFO, CSO, VP, Director) in marketing, sales, etc.
- Contact center management (Director/Manager of Contact Center, Operations, Customer Experience, Communications Customer Service, or Client Services)
- Anyone with an influence on customer experience strategy
Director of Product Marketing
CEO and Founder
Erik K. Linask|
Group Editorial Director