Food Safety Modernization Act: Now it's Final - What You Need to Know
Current Good Manufacturing Practices and Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls for Food for Animals
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 - 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
Join this webinar as we provide an overview on what managers should know about the Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food for Animals that will be published in the Federal Register on September 17, 2015. The release marks the latest set of proposed rules issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to implement the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
During this webinar, Richard Sellers, Senior Vice President of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs for the American Feed Industry Association will answer many of your questions including:
- When will the rule be effective?
- How are different sized companies impacted?
- What Current Good Manufacturing Practices are proposed and who need to comply?
- What needs to be inmy written hazard identification and preventive controls plan?
- How does the final rule significantly differ from the proposed rule?
- What is AFIA planning for training?
Who should attend?
This webinar was developed for feed, ingredient and pet food manufacturers. Staff from your entire company will benefit from this webinar. Topics that impact your compliance and quality directors, mill manager and legal department will be covered. If your facility is required to register under Section 415 of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, this webinar is for you!
This webinar is hosted by the American Feed Industry Association and Feedstuffs. There is no charge to register or attend!