Simplify Your Journey to the Cloud – Manage Hybrid Cloud as One
Introducing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Release 5
With hybrid cloud uptake on the rise, the challenges involved with managing IT environments where public- and private clouds and on-premises infrastructure can thrive as one will become increasingly important.
Oracle is excited to announce our next release of Oracle Enterprise Manager, which will enable customers to leverage the deep management capabilities of Enterprise Manager against the Oracle Cloud Platform. For the first time, customers will be able to manage their hybrid cloud as one, from a single pane of glass.
In this webcast you’ll discover how to:
- Gain a nine time improvement in provisioning time
- Manage private and public cloud and on-premises IT as one, via single pane of glass
- Reuse 100% of management practices and IT investments for hybrid cloud
- Optimize your data centre operations by increasing performance and consolidation and lower risks
- Better control your IT resources, become more agile and move to dev/test in the cloud
- Transform IT to drive innovation, by managing IT and Cloud as one
- Reduce labor effort with 50%
Senior Director, Systems and Cloud Management, Oracle
Global Lead for System Management Technologies, Red Stack Tech