Demystifying fuel purchasing
Presented by Fleet Owner Sponsored by WEX Fleet One
Demystifying fuel purchasing How to be sure you are paying the correct price for fuel Recent FBI investigations of a fuel supplier that allegedly over-charged some of its customers have left the trucking industry more than a little concerned about fuel purchasing. The big question on the table is: How can you be sure you are paying the right price for fuel and really getting what you paid for?
In this must-see webcast, fuel purchasing expert, Scott Berhang, director of client relations and education for Oil Price Information Service (OPIS), the world's most comprehensive source for petroleum pricing and news information, will share the company’s seven steps to being a smarter fuel buyer, including:
- Understanding the local markets where your fuel comes from
- Understanding the fuel specs for your area
- Understanding and updating your fuel purchase contract
- Deploying the right tools to manage fuel purchases
- Understanding the “influence chain” in order to buy smarter
- Getting the news you need in time to act
- Reviewing and re-evaluating your fuel purchase program This is information every fleet needs to know.
REGISTER NOW for this very special free webcast.
|Webinar registration policy