DETAILS ABOUT WATCHING THIS WEBINARThank you for registering.
This webinar will begin on February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM ET.
You may login 15 minutes in advance when a launch button will become available.
The quiz is available at the end of the webinar presentation and you may also access it the morning of the webinar’s initial broadcast by clicking the quiz button at the bottom of this page.
ABOUT THIS WEBINARThe Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB) and the JPS Review Committee of The Canadian Bar Association (CBA) have issued an exposure draft that proposes a revised Joint Policy Statement Concerning Communications with Law Firms Regarding Claims and Possible Claims in Connection with the Preparation and Audit of Financial Statements (JPS).
The existing JPS is being revised to reflect developments in the accounting and auditing standards, and the legal environment, over the 35 years since the existing Statement was issued.
Participate in this webinar to:
This webinar features the following speakers:
- understand what is being proposed;
- understand how the proposal may affect your current practice; and
- learn how you can provide input to the proposal.
Review the exposure draft on Joint Policy Statement, AASB-CBA Joint Policy Statement: Concerning Communications with Law Firms, before the webinar.
- Darrell Jensen, CPA, CA, Chair, JPS AASB Task Force
- Michael Strain, CPA, CA, Member, JPS AASB Task Force
- Malcolm M. Mercer, Member, JPS Review Committee of The CBA
- Svetlana Berger, CPA, CA, Principal, Auditing and Assurance Standards, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- This webinar is a 60 minute event.
- Where applicable, you are entitled to a one hour CPD credit (pending successful completion of the Quiz).
- The PowerPoint slides will be available in the Resources section 24 hours prior to the webinar date.
- We strongly recommend that you run the System Check to ensure you have a compatible version of Flash installed.
On Demand Date: February 11, 2015
Webinar Date: February 10, 2015
Duration: 60 Minutes
Add this event to your calendar.
Take the quiz