| ||This presentation is no longer available.|
Making Mobile Backhaul Flexible with NFV and SDN
WATCH THE REPLAY NOW by registering below
45 minutes + 15 minutes audience Q&A
Mobile networks are becoming increasingly multi-access, multi-vendor, and multi-technology, and as HetNet and small cell deployments increase, so do backhaul latency, variation, utilization, and variability. It is essential for operators to understand how to generate efficiencies in performance and equipment expenditures and have a total view of the backhaul transport network.
This webinar explains how software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) can add automation to create greater operational flexibility, dynamic bandwidth provisioning, and new overlay services in transport networks.
Who Should Attend
Mobile operators evaluating NFV and SDN, financial analysts, and the media.
Register for this webinar and receive a 6-page special report by Infonetics Analyst Richard Webb titled SDN in the Transport Network: Balancing Capex, Capacity, and Connectivity. A link will be sent to you when you register and will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- How NFV can reduce the impact of increasing volumes of aggregation and access endpoints on the network
- A phased approach to NFV deployments, including virtualization, provisioning, instrumentation, configuration, management, and operations
- SDN, SON (self-optimizing network), and related performance optimization applications
- Multi-vendor, standards-based performance monitoring, reporting, and control
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Richard Webb, Directing Analyst, Mobile Backhaul and Small Cells, Infonetics Research
- Scott Sumner, Vice President of Solutions Marketing, Accedian Networks
- Humair Raza, Product Marketing Manager, Juniper Networks
- JoAnne Emery, Event Director, Infonetics Research (Moderator)
Test Your System
Download Flash Player