Using Your Turnaround Planning Group to Facilitate Scope Development
| ||This presentation is no longer available.|
DATE: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:00 pm CT / 2:00 pm ET Duration: 45 minutes
The development of a clearly defined, appropriately comprehensive, well-vetted and attainable scope is the most important factor to a turnaround’s success. Is there room for improvement within your organization? This webinar, presented by KAP Project Services’ Steve Pipkin, will explore the opportunities.
With over 30 years in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries, Pipkin brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in project controls and project management. He has managed many of KAP’s largest and most challenging projects, including plant-wide turnarounds and client consulting. As a recognized planning and scheduling expert, Pipkin has been instrumental in developing KAP’s best practices and procedures, and has been integral to the company’s push to be the best project controls solution provider.
Session discussion topics:
- Facilitating effective scope development meetings
- Capturing justification data throughout the scope development process
- Breaking down communication barriers between departments
- Defining needed and expected repairs, reducing discovery work
- Defending and/or adjusting scope against budget challenges
Register today and invite your colleagues to join in.
Test Your System
Download Flash Player