Wednesday, November 14, 2012
11am New York time / 4pm London time (60 minutes maximum)
As firms struggle to comply with the weight of new regulation, Business Rules Management System (BRMS) is coming to the fore as a means to tackle increased complexity and to demonstrate compliance in decision making processes. The need to rapidly change business rules, whilst maintaining compliance and correctness, is impacting the industry and areas such as client on-boarding, pre-trade checks, RFQ response management and more.
• What are the main challenges introduced and what new products are being developed as a response to the pressure on profitability?
• How can BRMS facilitate complexity management and business agility?
• Would the confluence of BRMS with Complex Event Processing form a new technology category: Real-Time Decisioning?
- George Ballester, Vice President and Systems Integrator, BNY MELLON
- Dr. Richard Bentley, Vice President, Capital Markets, PROGRESS SOFTWARE
- Miranda Mizen, Principal, Director of Equities Research, TABB GROUP
Moderator: Anthony Malakian, US Editor, WATERSTECHNOLOGY
to view further information on our speakers.